Biohazardous Environmental Cleanup in Oklahoma
Emergency Management by Mid-America Environmental Solutions
Calling for an emergency response to handle a biohazard or hazmat cleanup in Oklahoma isn’t a call anyone looks forward to making. At Mid-America Environmental Solutions, we understand what you’re facing and offer prompt, professional, and secure cleaning and disposal. We minimize the danger and provide confidence that proper measures have been taken to protect the area. Accidents happen, and the best solution is taking steps to ensure that every situation is handled correctly and legally. Contact the cleanup crew at Mid-America Environmental Solutions.
Professional Waste Hauling and Disposal in Oklahoma
Does your business or industry have needs for non-hazardous and hazardous waste hauling and disposal? One of our most sought-after services is our waste transport and disposing of every kind of material. No matter what type of waste you have, it all requires special handling to be disposed of properly. From accurate sampling and profiling to containerizing and transporting, local and federal laws dictate the correct steps and equipment necessary for lawful transport and disposal of waste. When you use the services of Mid-America Environmental Solutions, you can be confident that your job will be completed safely and lawfully.
Complete Environmental Remediation Services
Mid-America Environmental Solutions offers a full line of environmental service needs. From inspections and testing to waste cleanup and disposal, our company can provide exceptional service at any point in your project. Our team includes experts who have specialized training and education in each of their dedicated fields. We offer solutions for:
- Emergency Response Services – Our cleanup services can handle spills 15 times faster than competitors. We clean spills on roads, parking lots, property, floors, and more.
- Asbestos Removal– Asbestos was a popular building material in homes and buildings constructed before 1980. Trying to remove asbestos-containing materials without professional help is a health hazard.
- COVID-19 Professional Cleaning and Disinfection – Clean and disinfected areas in schools, hospitals, commercial buildings, and homes are critical in stopping the spread of this virus. Our team has the tools to provide peace of mind.
- Drilling Services – We own a fleet of state-of-the-art drillers and augers for comprehensive environmental assessments and site investigations. Our company is fully licensed in Oklahoma.
- Lead Testing – We are one of the few private-sector companies to have our own X-Ray Fluorescence Analyzer. This machine provides a faster and more reliable lead test result in commercial and residential applications than methods used by other companies.
- Petroleum Storage Tank Services – We work with aboveground (AST) and underground (UST) storage tanks. Our services include UST removal, UST in-place closure, AST decommissioning, and AST cleaning.
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation – We are fully licensed and permitted for site cleanup and remediation to determine what contaminants are present in soil and groundwater.
- Industrial Cleaning Services – We are trained and approved to work in just about any environment to provide services that include power washing, vacuum truck services, dry ice cleaning, and dust removal by dry foam application.
- Phase I & II Environmental Assessments– Take a proactive step in determining the quality of land and buildings with insight into historical data, past uses, and current conditions.
- View All of Our Services
Contact Our Cleanup Crew Today
If you need emergency response cleanup, waste hauling, or any other of our environmental services in Oklahoma, contact our reliable crew at Mid-America Environmental Solutions. We have the training, expertise, and equipment to tackle the most challenging jobs and the most critical emergencies. Our team responds quickly to all calls because, in our business, we understand that time is essential, and moving fast while ensuring safety, is how we are most effective. Don’t let the stress of a hazmat spill or unknown contaminants in building structures lead you to make bad decisions. Contact our team today.
Broken Arrow, OK Office
5577 S. 193rd East Ave
Broken Arrow, OK 74014