Utilizing State of the Art Drilling Equipment
When you need drilling services in Oklahoma or Missouri, and throughout the Midwest and South regions of the U.S., count on the professionals at Mid America Environmental Solutions. We utilize state-of-the-art drilling equipment capable of multi-task services for your environmental assessment or site investigation needs. We’re proud to provide safe, efficient, and effective drilling services. Our safe, high-quality drilling operations include our modern, well-maintained fleet and our experienced, reliable crews.
Our Drilling Services
When it comes to drilling, you need a team that does it all. Mid America Environmental Solutions offers the following drilling capabilities:
- Hollow Stem Augering – A hollow stem auger is commonly used to set a groundwater monitoring well, in addition to geotechnical applications. Hollow stem augering can be used to obtain soil samples. There are many benefits of hollow stem augering, including acting as a temporary casing during and after drilling.
- Solid Stem Augering – Solid stem augers are used to excavate and transport cuttings to the surface. Augers are available in multiple sizes. There are many benefits of solid stem augering. This process produces only a moderate amount of cuttings that are easily contained, with little to no fluid required. Smaller drill rigs can simplify site maneuvering and result in lower costs.
- Direct Push Sampling – Direct push technology involves investigation tools that push or drive small diameter rods and tools into the subsurface using percussive or hydraulic methods. Direct push sampling is used for soils, groundwater, and unconsolidated formations. This process can be used to install soil vapor sampling devices or monitoring wells.
- Split Spoon Sampling – A split spoon sampler is a tube that is split into two equal halves lengthwise. Both halves are locked together through the sampling activities. The halves are released to retrieve samples. A driving shoe is at the bottom end of the sampler and cuts into the soil to provide a sample that goes up into the tube.
- Geotechnical Sampling – The geotechnical investigation method of soil sampling provides sample soils that represent the level where they are taken. This allows our team to understand the soil bearing pressure, the location of the groundwater table, the active soil load, and the characteristics of each layer of soil.
- Monitoring Well Installation – Our team can install monitoring wells at your site. These wells can be installed inside hollow-stem augers without concern for the caving potential of soil. Monitoring wells obtain representative groundwater quality samples as well as hydrogeologic information.
Why Choose us?
Drilling is a serious business that should be left to only the most reliable crews that practice safe operations with modern fleets and equipment. Learn more about why you should choose Mid America Environmental Solutions:
- Operations – Safety is paramount in drilling operations. We offer safe, high-quality drilling operations at all times. Communication is critical and emphasized. With 20 years of experience, we know what we’re doing. We do everything we can to provide affordable services that minimize downtime and disruption at your site. We take care of our rigs with ongoing maintenance.
- Fleet – Our drilling rig fleet is recognized as one of the best in Oklahoma and Missouri. We use modern equipment that is constantly undergoing maintenance and safety checks. Our fleet has advanced features that offer many benefits for safer, faster, and more reliable services.
- Crew – Even with the best equipment, we need an experienced, reliable crew behind it. Our team members strive to provide safer operations while maximizing productive time at your wellsite. Over our 20+ years in business, we attract and retain high-quality employees through our excellent safety record, state-of-the-art equipment, and caring culture. All of our crew undergo training, mentoring, and team building. Our crews are drug- and background-checked for your safety and peace of mind. We’re always here for you should you have any questions.
Well Drilling Information
If you’re considering having a well drilled on your property, there are a few things you should know. Installing a well can help commercial property owners improve on their investment. A fresh and clean supply of water can save you money and provide health benefits. Signs you should consider having a well drilled and installed include a dry, sputtering faucet. We recommend that you contact us for a well drilling consultation as your first step.
Your Local, Licensed Drilling Experts
The team at Mid America Environmental Solutions is licensed for drilling services in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma. We also do a lot more than provide expert drilling services with our state-of-the-art drilling equipment. Our team offers any environmental solution your site may need, including COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting, petroleum storage tank services, emergency response, safety training, dust and asbestos removal, and more. Contact us today to scheduled drilling services or get your project quote.