Professional Groundwater Remediation Services
If your site requires soil remediation services in Oklahoma or Missouri and throughout the Midwest and South regions of the U.S., turn to the experienced professionals at Mid America Environmental Solutions. We offer soil remediation and groundwater remediation services. We’re ready to assist you with system design, permitting, site management, or technology implantation. With more than 20 years of experience, we’ve helped many businesses with a variety of soil remediation services. Learn more about what we can do for you and get in touch with us to get started.
About Soil & Groundwater Remediation
Soil remediation services are necessary for sites that have been directly or indirectly contaminated. Water contamination can be difficult to trace and widespread. It’s crucial that the initial point of contamination and any places where it has spread are treated. Remediation is the name given to the reversal of environmental damage. The removal and cleanup of contamination is often an extensive process involving the elimination of hazardous materials from groundwater, soil, surface water, and sediment. Contamination can be caused by a number of factors. Large-scale environmental events such as industrial oil spills or hazardous waste emergencies are sometimes to blame. In other cases, environmental health can decline over the long term due to sewage, pollution, by-products of industrial activity, or treatment plants.
Our Remediation Services
The team at Mid America Environmental Solutions has successfully permitted, managed, and implemented the following remediation services:
- Air Sparging Projects – If your site has permeable soil types like sand and salt, air sparge technology can be used. Air is injected into the saturated zone, and bubbles are formed that carry trapped and dissolved volatile contaminants. This process rapidly reduces volatile organic compounds that are contained below the water table. This is often a more affordable option than remediation through groundwater pump and treat.
- Soil Vapor Extraction – A cost-effective method for remediating volatile organic compounds, soil vapor extraction (SVE) can treat large volumes of contaminated soil while causing minimal disruption to your business operations.
- Dual-Phase Extraction – Multi-phase extraction involves the removal of contaminated soil vapors, free product, and groundwater. This method is most effective in aquifers that have low to medium permeability, such as silts and clays.
- Pump and Treat Systems – This process involves physically removing groundwater from the aquifer and then treating it at the surface. Once the groundwater is brought to the surface, conventional treatments are used for contaminant removal.
- Oxygen Releasing Compounds – This method offers minimal site disturbance, and a single application can support aerobic biodegradation for up to one year.
- Stabilization – This approach can limit the release of harmful chemicals from hazardous waste. Stabilization can improve soil health and structure in addition to adding nutrients.
- Dye Tracing – The practice of dye tracing allows our team to track and trace various flows to assist us in determining the best approach for treatment or remediation.
- Landform Treatment Cells – This method can be used for soil that has been excavated and uses a chemically impervious, laminated plastic. This can be an affordable method of remediation.
Water, Soil, & Sediment Remediation Services
Mid America Environmental Solutions handles all types of remediation efforts in OK and MO, including:
- Groundwater Remediation – We treat contaminated water below the surface, whether it’s a result of runoff, landfill seepage, or industrial spills. Services may include injecting chemical counterparts, removing the water from the ground for treatment, or utilizing biological defenses.
- Surface Water Remediation – This treatment is for contaminated bodies of water above ground. Similar remediation methods are used for surface water and groundwater.
- Soil Remediation – Our team treats contamination that has built up in the soil and negatively impacted environmental and agricultural health.
- Sediment Remediation – This service treats pollution in the sediment that accumulates at the bottom of bodies of water.
Schedule Remediation Services Today
When your site requires soil or groundwater remediation services, you need a team you can trust to get the job done right. With more than 20 years of experience, Mid America Environmental Solutions has the knowledge and equipment necessary to do just that. We also offer other services, such as emergency response, petroleum storage tank services, dust and asbestos removal, and more. Contact us today to schedule industrial cleaning services in Oklahoma or Missouri and throughout the Midwest and South regions of the U.S.